[Ground-station] Thursday Office Hours - Time/Date/Agenda - call for additional items

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 09:15:58 PST 2021

Greetings Salvatore!

There is nothing secret in the link budget. It is complicated, but not
impossible. To use it, there is a prop.dll file that helps the macros
calculate some of the models. I need to put that in the repo too!

One other volunteer has spoken up about being interested in this project so
far. I think he would like to talk to you about collaborating. His name is
Alan Rich, and I will put both of you in touch with each other.

-Michelle W5NYV