[Ground-station] 10/24 GHz dual band feed - photos, documents, and call for test and measurement

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 16:28:16 PST 2021

Documents and photos of the 10/24 GHz dual band feed from W1GHZ are in the
link below.

We are looking to make measurements on gain, frequency, and pattern. If you
can measure 10/24 GHz, I can send you a feed. We have one out to a
volunteer, but they haven’t had time yet to get it in the chamber at their
work.

If you have a way to test gain, frequency, and pattern, then I'll get a
feed to you ASAP.

https://github.com/phase4ground/documents/tree/master/Engineering/Antennas_and_Feeds/W1GHZ_10-24GHz_dual_band_feed