[Ground-station] HamCation 2022 - planning/schedule page

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 12:21:12 PST 2021

Greetings all!

Here's our planning page for HamCation 2022. As more details flow in, they
will be added.

https://www.openresearch.institute/2021/12/27/hamcation-2022/

We have a shared spreadsheet document for volunteer coordination. If you
can be a part of this in-person event, then let me know and I'll get you
added.

In-person events are still risky.

HamCation is still on and full steam ahead on planning. The organizers have
been extremely responsive, supportive, and dedicated to making it as safe
as possible.

As of today, HamCation is the only in-person event we have planned for
2022. We're coordinating exhibits with TAPR, SARA, and M17 Project to
create a "tech alley". We are bringing our "SDRs Are Hot!" booth from
DEFCON and we will have things for sale and to give away.

If you know of any other organization that might like to team up at
HamCation, let me know. I'm here to make it as easy and fun as possible.