[Ground-station] Fwd: QSO Today Virtual Ham Expo - Call for Speakers and Presentations

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 09:12:35 PST 2021

Ham Expo March 2022 - Call for Speakers and Presentations!

We've had a wonderful time here the past three events. Organizers are
friendly, supportive, and enforce a code of conduct.

This is an exclusively virtual event that has tried (and in most cases
succeeded) innovative ways to interact online.

If you have work you want to talk about, please 1) register as a speaker
and 2) let me know how I can help you make it fun and easy.

-Michelle W5NYV