[Ground-station] AMSAT "Don't Rock the Boat" rule

Joseph Armbruster josepharmbruster at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 19:27:57 PDT 2021

Bruce,

Speaking of being selective about who you represent... ORI represents
noone, that's a fact, it has no members:

ref: BYLAWS
<https://www.openresearch.institute/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/BYLAWS.doc>
quote "Article II, Membership:Membership shall consist of the Board of
Directors."

Just saying, it's unfortunate,
Joseph Armbruster
KJ4JIO