[Ground-station] Sounding Rockets and FPGAs - at a University

Robert McGwier rwmcgwier at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 08:15:43 PDT 2021

This is correct because the university treadmill means students are not
allowed under the auspices of the universiy to function without a faculty
sponsor or mentor and that faculty is controlled by the university through
the use of funding and research credit. It is just the way it is.

Dr. Robert W McGwier, Ph.D.
Adjunct Faculty, Virginia Tech
ARDC Member of Board
N4HY: ARRL, TAPR, AMSAT, EARC
Sky: AAVSO, SkyHub, Auburn AS, Skyscrapers