[Ground-station] Debris Mitigation - call for comments

Jeff WE4B jeff at we4bravo.com
Wed Sep 23 14:33:31 PDT 2020

I wonder how well the laser ‘pulverized’ these objects in orbit. It’s a very interesting solution. Something will have to be done soon to mitigate all of the objects that we have inserted into orbit. If I had venture capital money, I would partner with Bob McGwier and try to figure out a solution.

Jeff WE4B