[Ground-station] Debris Mitigation - call for comments

Robert McGwier rwmcgwier at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 05:50:25 PDT 2020

Tens of thousands of satellites will enter LEO in the next decade.  If Musk
succeeds with Starship, we will be able to fly a constellation of amateur
spacecraft for as much money as we paid ESA to fly AO-40.  Starship can
launch a THOUSAND small specraft at one launch.

There is no need for discussion since this is mandatory.

Now, Starship will also enable space agencies to fly amazing cleanup
robotic vacuum cleaners.

Who wants to join me in a new venture backed company?

;-)

Bob

Bob McGwier,  N4HY, Adjunct Professor,  Virginia Tech