[Ground-station] LunaNet, presented at SmallSat Conference

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 20:58:07 PDT 2020

GNU Radio Conference starts Monday - you can still register at gnuradio.org.
Workshops are full but all presentations are free.

There is a session on Friday about improvements to the GNU Radio runtime.
Free registration will get you into that!

I'll be back after the conference concludes on the 18th. This is my last
year as chair, but I'm handing it off to a wonderful crew at SETI
Institute.

Attached is a paper about LunaNet (presented at the SmallSat Conference)
that Michael Johnson pointed me to.