[Ground-station] channelized FM SDR

Phil Karn karn at ka9q.net
Thu Oct 29 00:41:08 PDT 2020

On 10/26/20 22:00, Robert McGwier wrote:
> If you have not done so I strongly urge you to install 64 bit
> Raspbian,  Ubuntu 20.04 LTS 64 bit version, etc.  It makes a difference.

I'd like to try the 64-bit OS version (I'm surprised it's taken so long)
but I don't think it would help handle more than one Airspy since the
bottleneck is the USB subsystem. But it might help let me run my SDR
stuff on the Pi4 as opposed to a separate machine, especially if I
optionally bypass the IF multicast step and only multicast the baseband
PCM streams and control channels.

Phil