[Ground-station] "Available Work" section of the website

anshul makkar anshulmakkar at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 09:52:48 PDT 2020

Thanks Michelle for bringing this up. That's an important point you have raised.

When I joined the team a few months back, there was a lot of
material/documentation available to ramp up and study, but what was
missing was a simple well defined task list to work on. It took some
time for me to understand the current tasks going on in the project
and to find my piece.

Having a well defined list of challenging problems adds a motivation
factor and allows the contributor to contribute in much efficient
manner.

I think, based on our group's style of working where most are
volunteering, kanban style would be more effective. Trello is leaner
than github so my vote goes is for it.

Thanks
Anshul Makkar

Anshul Makkar