[Ground-station] San Diego Microwave Group - Let's talk about microwave digital broadband on ISS

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 11:46:42 PDT 2020

Here's an invite to the San Diego Microwave Group zoom meeting to be held
this upcoming Monday evening (US Pacific 7pm).

I will talk about putting ORI work (payload) on ISS at the meeting to get
advice and feedback. This affects ground stations and testing for the
payload equipment. This work directly benefits all AMSAT organizations.

Being on the ISS was raised as a possibility this past week from the
ARISS/AREx hardware summit meetings.

The San Diego Microwave Group meeting is a regular technical roundtable on
amateur microwave activities, questions, operations, and experiments. You
don't have to make a presentation to be part of the call.

If you want to be on the SDMG email reflector, send me an email at
w5nyv at arrl.net and I will make sure it happens.

Please forward to anyone you think would be interested.

-Michelle W5NYV

Topic: San Diego Microwave Group
Time: Jun 29, 2020 07:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81927112936?pwd=UzROZ3MrQnFnTTdFVHgrNjlqaTZ1dz09

Meeting ID: 819 2711 2936
Password: 487697
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,81927112936#,,,,0#,,487697# US (San Jose)
+12532158782,,81927112936#,,,,0#,,487697# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)