[Ground-station] [50MHzandUp] COVID-19 Microwave Inactivation Research - Parts needed

Dr. David Rogers dvrogers9t at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 09:57:18 PDT 2020

Tony:

I have available for you:

2 ea WR-137-to-Nf transitions;

2 ea 46-in Semflex stainless steel armored cables; precision N male straight one end, precision N male right-angle opposite end; extremely low-loss (0.5 db) at 14-GHz; rated for 100w CW through 15-GHz; designed to take repeated flexing; and,

1 ea WR-112 (7-11-GHz) horn with WR-112-to-Nf transition (sorry but only one of each).  Picture of the horn antenna on request.

Give me an address, and I will ship.

Dave

Dr. David Rogers
K9RKH