[Ground-station] How are we set for layout tools?

Steve Conklin steve at conklinhouse.com
Thu Jul 30 06:49:35 PDT 2020

FWIW, This is easy in KiCAD. It allows libraries for symbols and for
footprints, and you can load them globally or per-project. My
recommendation would be to create a separate kicad library git repository
that's used across all ORI projects using KiCAD. We'll need further
discussion about processes, like whether we also tag a library 'release'
when tagging release of a dependent project.