[Ground-station] Link for 30 July 2020 (Thursday) workshop review of communications board set

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 12:25:34 PDT 2020

https://meet.google.com/djo-yqjq-niz

Be there if you can!

There are people on the guest list from outside this mailing list, from
several different communities.

I'll do all I can to make it as productive as possible for everyone that
has questions, comments, and content to contribute.

We have some early review input from John Klingehoffer, which will be
forwarded. If you have content ahead of the review, please speak up, or
send it directly to me or the presenter, Wally Ritchie, at
wally.ritchie at gmail.com