[Ground-station] How are we set for layout tools?

John Ackermann jra at febo.com
Sun Jul 26 18:38:29 PDT 2020

I've switched from Eagle to KiCad and have come to rely on snapeda.com for symbols/footprints for parts that aren't available in the dedault libraries.  They have many, many available for free, and they'll make custom parts for I think $20 if you're desperate or rich.  And they have an on-line tool that will convert Eagle libraries to KiCad.

YMMV.

John