[Ground-station] Temperature testing resources for antennas?

Drew Arnett arnett.drew at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 11:15:03 PDT 2020

Can you say OK by design per mechanical stability over temperature due
to known material properties?  Maybe cycle a few times without doing
electrical measurement at the same time to see if anything works
loose?  (accelerated lifetime test)

Running an entire anechoic over temperature is challenging.  Not the
first time I've heard the question.

Indoor or OAT range and something like a thermostream?

Drew
n7da