[Ground-station] Equipment Available - Tektronix AWG430

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 09:12:50 PST 2020

Over the holiday, Jeffrey Pawlan (cc'd) offered an item for donation.

He is motivated to get it to a new home.

Please *call him directly* at (408) 371-0256 to arrange pickup in or around
Santa Clara, CA. If no one replies by Friday from Phase 4, I will widen the
announcement.

Shipping can be arranged, but I'd prefer to avoid spending project funds on
shipping.

Here's the details:

This is a Tektronix AWG430 and with all of the original pods with their
leads. Jeffrey has a complete hardcopy manual set and also has the
diskettes and a CD for it (all brand new unopened)

Here are some of the specs:

3 Independent Waveform Channel
16-Bit (1/65536) Vertical Resolution
200 MS/s Sample Rate
Up to 16 M Record Length with option 01
Optional 16/32/48-Bit 100 MHz (CMOS) Digital Data Generator for
Mixed-signal Device Testing
2, 4 or 6 Digital Marker Outputs
Channel Internal Independent Noise Generator
Independent Channel Skew Control
Independent Channel External Signal ADD-INPUT
External Clock and External Reference Inputs
Applications:

Designing, Testing and Deploying

Quadrature Digitally Modulated I&Q Signals and Displays
Mixed (Analog/Digital) Signals
Stimulus Signals for Imaging Display and Recording Devices (CCD, LCD)
Enhanced/Corrupted Playback of DSO Captured Signals
Simulation Waveform Vectors Imported from Mathcad, Matlab, Excel and Others
Network Communications Physical Layer Testing

ITU-T (E1, E2, E3)
TI.102 (DS1, DS1A, DS1C)
Fibre Channel (FCI33E)
SDH/SONET (OC1/STM0, OC3/STM1)