[Ground-station] 2014 HEO Presentation from Jan King

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 17:10:07 PDT 2020

Here's a presentation from Jan King at the 2014 AMSAT Symposium. There was
a workshop and review. I believe Howie DeFelice and others were there.

Jan suggested we look closely at 10 GHz / 24 GHz, and 24 GHz / 47 GHz,
because there are parts available and these frequencies are within our
abilities. He thinks we are on the right track and offered to pitch in
where he could.