[Ground-station] System null-routed again

Bruce Perens bruce at perens.com
Sun Aug 2 01:17:21 PDT 2020

The server is null-routed, but the ISP only knows to turn off IPV4 :-) I
got on it and saw that a lot of systems had been hitting the Wordpress
xmlrpc.php . This is apparently a known issue and not necessary, so I've
shut it off. I also installed "Wordfence" which is a security plugin.

I asked the ISP to restore the route and see if the problem persists.

    Thanks

    Bruce

--
Bruce Perens - CEO at stealth startup. I'll tell you what it is eventually
:-)