[Ground-station] Please vote - Ambasat sensor

John Ackermann. N8UR jra at febo.com
Sat Sep 28 13:10:07 PDT 2019

Hi Douglas --

OK, that makes sense as a neat experiment, but "ultra-stable" implies something a lot more complex and sent me off into the weeds.  I think the biggest challenge, as someone else pointed out, is that getting a transmitter authorized, even at very low power, probably creates a bunch of bureaucratic hurdles.