[Ground-station] Please vote - Ambasat sensor

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 16:24:00 PDT 2019

There are solar panels.

>From https://ambasat.com/ambasat-2/ambasat-1/

"AmbaSats are just a little bigger than the size of a couple of postage
stamps but have solar cells, a LoRaWAN radio transceiver..."

For the dashboard, there's a big hint here:
"Your AmbaSat-1 is fully TTN compliant so as well as viewing data in your
Dashboard, you can sign-up for a TTN account and access your satellite’s
sensor data directly using a range of different TTN extensions."

I think the dashboard is essentially The Things Network. I'll see what I
can find out about the dashboard availability.

Interesting question about HABs! I think several people on this list are
much more active than I am in designing and building payloads, and might be
able to give an evaluation based on what's on the ambasat.com website.

-Michelle W5NYV