[Ground-station] Code Review starts today: Check Node Processor in VHDL for LDPC decoding

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 08:02:12 PDT 2019

Please see:
https://github.com/aicodix/cnp

xdsopl (Ahmet) rewrote the Check Node Processor (CNP) a bit and now Vivado
was able to ace the bundled CNPs: it uses fewer lookup tables (yay!)

He is asking for help primarily with the interface. He wants the LDPC
decoder to be easy to use and not easy to misuse. We want this work to be
as widely adopted as possible. To me, this means good documentation and a
easy-to-use interface.

Take a look and ask questions here!