[Ground-station] LoRa on our GEO sat ?

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 15:42:18 PDT 2019

Let's not accuse each other of not understanding how things work. That
won't get us far. There's lots of expertise to go around.

There's the rent-a-GEO, there's the Phase 4 Space four GEO payload grant
application (our primary effort here), there's AMSAT GOLF, there's
initiatives in Europe and China. We're all trying to find the best way
forward.

-Michelle W5NYV