[Ground-station] Please vote - Ambasat sensor

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 08:28:16 PDT 2019

Updates on the guidelines that were given to the custom sensor people
should be coming very soon (I wrote Ambasat and asked).

There is a fresh release of their sensor repo as well
https://github.com/ambasat/AmbaSat-1/tree/master/Release

I collected all the earlier feedback from this thread and put it in a
paper. Draft RSN!

There are some very good ideas in there that deserve development.

That is, design statement, schematic, layout, BOM, review, prototype. We'll
have an Ambasat for live tests.

Never spurn the small unnecessarily!

We've been spending a ton of time and energy on the four-payload GEO
proposal, but things like this shouldn't get short shrift.

-Michelle W5NYV