[Ground-station] Fwd: FCC news flash - special edition newsletter

Howie DeFelice howied231 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 30 07:19:32 PST 2019

I wouldn't count on it. They are having no problem kicking the licensed primary users of the FSS C band satellite spectrum off. I doubt they will even consider the implications to ham radio. For the most part, Congress is not our friend here. Less than a million ham operators don't comprise a significant voting block or source of campaign donations.