[Ground-station] European GNU Radio Days 2020 call for contributions

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 08:14:24 PST 2019

Dear GNU Radio community members,

we are organizing the third edition of the European GNU Radio Days 2020, to
be held in Poitiers (France) June 22 & 23rd, 2020.

We are seeking contributions: oral presentations, posters, demonstrations,
tutorials.

A two-page abstract would allow us to select proposals relevant to the
conference and share with the attendees the highlights of the developments.

Amongst the most relevant topics we have identified:
* Cognitive Radio, Digital Communication and Agile Spectrum Sharing
* RADAR systems and specifically passive radar
* Front-end analog characterization
* Design of Signal Processing algorithms as GNU Radio blocks
* Identification and decoding of signals, including satellite communication
systems
* Security aspects of Radiocommunications
* Coupling GNU Radio to Soc FPGA (running GNU Radio on the embedded system,
front end signal
processing)
* Various physical measurements (GNSS, Radioastronomy)

The web site describing the conference scope and for submitting proposals
is at

https://gnuradio-eu-20.sciencesconf.org

See you maybe there!
Jean-Michel