[Ground-station] Day 1 at Allen Telescope Array - Breakthrough Listen

Scotty Cowling scotty at tonks.com
Tue May 14 20:00:06 PDT 2019

Feel free to come by the TAPR booth! We will be happy to discuss some
hardware that we have been working on that is targeting the P4G radio.

Two Forum talks will address the hardware project (called TangerineSDR):
The SDR Forum on Friday afternoon and the HamSCI Forum on Saturday morning.

Bruce K6BP will also be speaking at the TAPR Forum on Friday morning.
You won't want to miss that!

73,
Scotty WA2DFI
topbander