[Ground-station] Es'Hail2, QO-100 success vs NA development stage.

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 15:09:41 PDT 2019

Thanks for the note - I am just back from JAMSAT and was traveling and
working when this was posted. I replied on the AMSAT-DL forum.

If members of the list aren't already on it, I highly recommend you join.
Go to https://forum.amsat-dl.org/ and sign up. We fully support Phase 4A!
For both technical and humanitarian reasons, it is an outstanding
achievement. Phase 4 Ground has already benefited from observing,
measuring, and experimenting with QO-100. The success has informed our
engineering and provided inspiration and motivation for doing the difficult
DSP and coding theory work required to fully implement DVB-S2 and DVB-S2X.

-Michelle W5NYV

"Potestatem obscuri lateris nescis."