[Ground-station] P4G System Testbed Prototyping Scheme proposal

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 12:21:53 PDT 2019

It goes without saying, but it's always better with:

I see the wideband/narrowband thing as both/and not either/or.

I will enable this to the best of my ability! We got a good start with
Frank Brickle outlining the low data rate "SatChat" (1kHz) protocol. It
deserves to get made and then make a difference.

-Michelle W5NYV