[Ground-station] July Schedule - DEFCON Ham Radio Village

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 12:33:16 PDT 2019

Big news - for the first time, there's a dedicated Ham Radio Village at
DEFCON. We've been invited to come be a part of it. We'll be bringing our
"Volcano! SDR!" booth along with lots of demonstrations, Trans-Ionospheric
badges (and software updates), the SDR petting zoo, and whatever needs
working on.

Being able to demonstrate the satellite simulator, the payload channelizer,
the satellite simulator telemetry on the Trans-Ionospheric badge, LDPC
decode, and (hopefully?) the Multicast IP audio routing is the goal.

Sign up for an Open Research Institute (Phase 4 Ground and Space) booth
shift here:
https://doodle.com/poll/u4p88xuveft2azgi

DEFCON website:
https://www.defcon.org/