[Ground-station] 2019 NASA SBIR/STTR Phase 1 Solicitation

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 10:21:03 PST 2019

I was asked by two of the panelists from the Goddard Interplanetary
Workshop back in August to consider the opportunity, so I kept it on the
radar. They seemed to think there was a role for non-profits.

Is there some other more obvious program that anyone knows about? I'm
somewhat familiar with ELaNa.

-Michelle W5NYV