[Ground-station] Operation PFB

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 10:17:22 PST 2019

Good to hear.

Edson, I believe you're working on this as well? I invited you to the
existing polyphase filter bank repository at
https://github.com/phase4ground/polyphase-filter-bank

Would you be able to manage publishing this code to this repository? We
need a reliable and knowledgeable person to maintain the polyphase filter
bank work.

This repo is where the flowgraphs from John Ackerman will be published, and
where we will be working on integrating the codebases found in the
survey. This is our home base for moving mathematical solutions into GNU
Radio and FPGAs. It also has some educational and tutorial work from fred
harris.

There are at least two other major efforts to revive, extend, and repair
the RFNoC polyphase work. Summaries of the evolution of that work can be
found here and here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVBgLuzUlRQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRO9VD6MYy4

If anyone knows the current status on that project, please bring us up to
date.

-Michelle W5NYV