[Ground-station] Need advice on DVB-S2 modem

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 08:58:25 PST 2019

Can't wait to hear how the dish testing goes today. It looks absolutely
beautiful!

You mention that it is the first. How many more are planned?

We are very much looking forward to CatSat. It was a highlight to talk with
you and Christopher at AMSAT-NA Space Symposium.

Art, Ron, and Wally have described some available capable hardware.

What do you see needing to happen for user interface, user experience, and
other software functions?

-Michelle W5NYV