[Ground-station] IC9100 and doppler adjust

LU9CBL lu9cbl at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 10:49:28 PST 2019

Hi to all! In my local club we are experimenting with a ground station,
to track different satellites (Voice, Telemetry, etc). We use the K3NG
rotator controller to move a Yaesu GS5500 Rotor, and an IC9100 as the
transceiver part. Both are controlled via Gpredict in a linux enviroment
(Ubuntu). We have a problem with the doppler adjustment in the MAIN and
the SUB from the equipment (aparently it's a bug in Gpredict with Hamlib
thats not solved).

Someone use for satellite communication the IC9100??? can you share your
software setup for control the dopler in the MAIN and SUB at the same time??

Thanks a lot for yout time, and sorry for my poor english.

Matias LU9CBL

lu9cbl at gmail.com / satelitales at lu4aa.org