[Ground-station] Brazilian RF pirates on old Military GEO comms sats.

KC9SGV kc9sgv at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 11:02:12 PDT 2019

I agree and understand that.
So let us concentrate on getting our very own, very legal ham GEO sat up for Region 2 ASAP.
Hopefully these old 1970's technology military comms sats are not completely abandoned by the various Western militaries.
For fun, revisit the movie "Space Cowboys" with Clint Eastwood now on Netflix.
Somewhat related.

Bernard,
KC9SGV

Sent from my iPad