[Ground-station] Bidirectional IP packet radio article (hat tip to Julian KF4MOT for sharing it)

KENT BRITAIN wa5vjb at flash.net
Fri Apr 19 16:17:22 PDT 2019

 It will totally trash out all the stations running weak signal at 432 MHz, EME and FT8 activity.
The spreading codes are usually simple and the RF power ends up in big clumps, notevenly spread as the theory predicts.
WA5VJB
PS  I was the first person to get a 2.4 GHz Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum system through
        FCC compliance testing.   Grantee Code LPH.