[Ground-station] Non-profit discount for Google Cloud - Update

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 09:21:18 PDT 2019

We expect to use Google Cloud for satellite simulator work (thank you to
Wally Ritchie for spearheading this part).

Fortunately, we qualify for a discount. It gives six months of Google Cloud
credit. I'll finalize the application when we need it.

There are two other grants available that can extend us past the 6 month
mark without incurring fees, so if we need to run it more than 6 months, we
have some options.