[Ground-station] test plan update!

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 10:14:09 PDT 2019

We've gone from only having book learning about Multicast IP to having some
practical experience, and (speaking for myself at least) rarely using VLC
to becoming competent with it.

We're not past Phase 2 of the test plan quite yet, but making good progress
and developing some opinions about the code bases, user interfaces, and
capabilities we need for radios.

Work continues this week. I have some video and a graphical layout of the
test plan. I found it's not straightforward to put something that has
cumulative additional components into a PERT chart. Who knew! Plus the
history of the PERT chart is kind of cool.