[Ground-station] Fwd: Final DCC Speakers Schedule

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 11:00:07 PDT 2018

Several Phase 4 Ground people will be attending and presenting at TAPR DCC.

Please feel free to come to a meetup Thursday evening at the conference
hotel restaurant. This is an informal get together - updates will be on our
DCC Slack channel.

Immediately following is GNU Radio Conference and Phase 4 Ground Block
Party.

https://www.gnuradio.org/grcon-2018/

Immediately following that is the Open Source CubeSat Workshop in Madrid.
We're there too, working hard for open source amateur radio on the ground
and in space. We will be presenting on our technical achievements and
goals, our cultural fit experiences with other organizations and where we
see ourselves now and in the future, and our legal framework and approach.

https://oscw.space/

Fall is full of documentation releases and code reviews. Right now, we plan
on hosting a lab and demo at Microwave Update in October.

If you are inspired and interested in what you see and want to help, pick
something and get in touch. If you know someone that should know more about
us, spread the word!

We're here to stay, having fun, and making progress. Thank you to everyone
that has been supportive and wonderful to the team over the past few
months. We are doing our best to capitalize on a number of excellent
opportunities. Our goal is to be a positive and sustaining member of the
amateur radio community.

-Michelle W5NYV