[Ground-station] Microwave Update this weekend

Glenn LeBrasseur glenn.lebrasseur at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 19:52:36 PDT 2018

I am so jealous because sadly I cannot make it. I was told by Dr. Rick
Campbell, KK7B that I really should be there this year because it would
give our CubeSat communications team some better insight into some of the
microwave work we are planning to endeavor. Just not enough time!

- Glenn, KJ7SU

--
Glenn Noel LeBrasseur,  KJ7SU
Communications Engineer,  OreSat.org