[Ground-station] LDPC in GNU Radio, FPGA, etc.

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 08:10:45 PDT 2018

LDPC people: Scott Cowling from TAPR has volunteered to help with a Verilog
implementation. I believe we have several others that do Verilog, including
Ken Easton (mainly for design review and systems engineering checking).

If you want to be on this list of people that want to implement more open
source LDPC please reply.

Membership has privileges including “getting nagged” and “getting your
questions answered” and “someone scurries around and gets you hardware and
software support”.