[Ground-station] pop quiz! (SPOILERS!)

Doug Phelps DougPhelps at protonmail.com
Fri Nov 30 12:14:00 PST 2018

This essage is for anyone at Va Tech. I have some 6 foot parabolic dishes with Radome, feed, and mount. Please contact me at 847five one four 8566 if you are interested in acquiring them for your satellite activity. These dishes cost $6500.00 when new and were working perfectly when removed from service. I would like to favor universities first but, if no interest, I will put them out to the general membership. I cannot afford to pay for storage for more than 1 month. Thanks,

Sent from ProtonMail mobile