[Ground-station] 10GHz Remote Receiver - update, and how best to do the web interface?

Douglas Quagliana dquagliana at gmail.com
Tue May 29 16:22:15 PDT 2018

Hi Michelle,

Can you run a websdr station to talk to the RTLSDR dongle?  That would make the RTLSDR's receiver bandpass accessible/visible to everyone in realtime.

www.websdr.org if you havent seen this in action. There are other receiver on the web packages too.

Or am I missing something here?

Regards,
Douglas KA2UPW/5