[Ground-station] Fwd: [CubeSat] 答复: About the symposium and contest

Bruce Perens bruce at perens.com
Mon May 21 11:32:34 PDT 2018

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: yuxiaozhou <yuxiaozhou at nwpu.edu.cn>
Date: Mon, May 21, 2018, 11:06 AM
Subject: [CubeSat] 答复: About the symposium and contest
To: <cubesat at cubesat.org>

Dear colleagues,

The China Microsatellite Symposium(CMS2018), (www.microsatsymp.com) will be
held at Northwestern Polytechnical University, Xi’an China on 18th – 20th
November 2018. The symposium includes keynote presentations and several
sessions which will focus on the design experience, scientific missions,
launch opportunities and all new technologies about microsatellites. In
addition, another import session, International CubeSat and Mission Contest
will be held on 20th November 2018, after which a free launch opportunity
of 3U CubeSat or 1U payload capacity will be awarded to the winner of the
first prize. Participants can get information and submit the works through
the official website of our contest: www.cubesatcontest.org.

The submission deadlines for the abstract of CMS2018 and work of CubeSat
contest are both August 31, 2018. You could submit abstract and get
information on the website www.microsatsymp.com

Along with the symposium, there will also be a related exhibition, during
which you can find the updated progress of CubeSat, launchers and other
related technology. For exhibitors, you could also get information about
booth on the website.

The event is supported by China National Space Administration,
International Astronautical Federation, Chinese Society of Astronautics and
Chinese Institute of Command and Control.

If you have any questions, please contact service at microsatsymp.com.

Please forward this information to your colleagues and anyone that may be
interested in this symposium.

Sincerely,

Dr.Yu Xiaozhou

Organizing committee of China Microsatellite Symposium

www.microsatsymp.com

www.cubesatcontest.org