[Ground-station] Bluetooth SIG application sent in

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Sat May 12 19:46:42 PDT 2018

We applied for Bluetooth SIG membership. It's free. Once you're part of the
SIG (Special Interest Group) then you can apply for a Company Identifier.

This means that when we build things with Bluetooth (Like Trans-Ionospheric
Radios, badges, decorations, etc), we can use an identifier that is
reserved for us. This is useful for a variety of things within Bluetooth
protocol.

Having a company identifier is free. :+)

Read more about it here:
https://www.bluetooth.com/specifications/assigned-numbers/company-identifiers