[Ground-station] UI for SDR

Drew Arnett arnett.drew at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 10:09:09 PDT 2018

I like that network performance picture, too.  I'd even consider
having it separate from the radio application/gui/window.  One is the
point of view of the radio link with the radio I have at hand and it's
peer.  The other is a view of the network.  Just an opinion.  I'm a
big fan of prototyping cheaply and trying stuff out and seeing what
ends up working out well.