[Ground-station] Quantity 30 Donated 1.2m dishes available

Howie DeFelice howied231 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 21 10:45:51 PDT 2018

These are real nice antenna's. The elevation indicator on the side is a nice touch (assumiong the mounting post is vertically level). The two 1.2 dishes I have don't have that feature and I never remember what the offset is. I think the filter on the feed OMT is a lowpass filter so that should work well for 10.45 GHz.

  *   Howie AB2S