[Ground-station] FCC Small-Satellite NPRM

Ron Economos w6rz at comcast.net
Sun Jun 17 15:41:03 PDT 2018

No. Here are the Amateur-Satellite bands in the US.

7.0 to 7.1 MHz

14.0 to 14.25 MHz

18.068 to 18.168 MHz

21.0 to 21.45 MHz

24.89 to 24.99 MHz

28.0 to 29.7 MHz

144 to 146 MHz

435 to 438 MHz

1260 to 1270 MHz uplink only

2400 to 2450 MHz

3400 to 3410 MHz

5650 to 5670 MHz uplink only

5830 to 5850 MHz downlink only

10.45 to 10.50 GHz

24.0 to 24.05 GHz

47.0 to 47.2 GHz

76 to 81 GHz

134 to 141 GHz

241 to 250 GHz

The relevant sections of part 97 are 97.207 and 97.209

https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/47/97.207

https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/47/97.209

Ron W6RZ