[Ground-station] JPL tomorrow!

Bruce Perens bruce at perens.com
Fri Jun 8 21:17:57 PDT 2018

The last time we were there, we saw the technicians working on the assembly
of the latest Mars probe. I hear they're starting to work on its successor,
and that one will be able to dig six feet deep, where they think there
still might be life. Of course this has nothing to do with cubesats, but
it's fun. Be sure to have fun.